Get Un-Stuck: A Step-by-Step demo for Analytics for Hadoop Service on IBM Bluemix
Are you having trouble starting with your Big Data for Social Good submission? Not sure where to start with Bluemix or Analytics for Hadoop? Spinning your wheels with BigSheets?
Have no fear! The IBM Bluemix team has created a step-by-step Big Data for Social Good Example Demo and a video tutorial (below) to take you through the entire logistics & process of running Analytics for Hadoop (BigInsights) on IBM Bluemix:
- Loading external data
- Exploring and visualizing data within BigSheets
- Performing data transformations in BigSheets
- Joining at least two datasets together
- Creating Big SQL tables from BigSheets
- Running SQL against these tables
- [optional] Connecting to these tables with an external reporting tool
IBM's Live Bluemix Office Hours: Episode 2
February 3, 2015. Did you miss the live demo of how to use Analytics for Hadoop step-by-step. If you were unable to attend, we've posted the video below. Make sure to watch for more upcoming live hangouts throughout the rest of the submission period.
IBM's Live Bluemix Office Hours
January 21, 2015. Thanks so much to everyone who tuned into our first live hangout with IBM's tech team. If you were unable to attend, we've posted the video below. Make sure to watch for more upcoming live hangouts throughout the rest of the submission period.