Sorry for any confusion. Here's an updated set of instructions on how to extend your trial.
1) Fill out the form below to get your Big Data for Social Good passcode.
2) If you haven't already, sign up for IBM Bluemix.
3) Add the Analytics for Hadoop service to your dashboard.
4) On the Analytics for Hadoop service page, click ACTIVATE and when prompted, enter your Big Data for Social Good passcode.
5) Check out this tutorial series to get up to speed on IBM's Analytics for Hadoop Bluemix service! Documentation for the service is available within IBM Bluemix.
Please let us know if you have any further questions!
Sorry for the delay on this! If you’ve used Bluemix in the past, you may need to create a unique IBM Bluemix ID to add this service to your dashboard. Please do that and resubmit your IB via the form on this page: http://ibmhadoop.challengepost.com/details/ibmbluemix.
I was able to extend my license for IBM Analytics for Hadoop for this challenge. It is reporting my license is current through April 2015. However, when I log on to Bluemix, the dashboard is reporting I only have the remaining days in my 30 day trial.
If you're not seeing your Bluemix trial updating to extend through April 2015, please email "firstname.lastname@example.org" and include your Bluemix ID as well as the passcode and state that you need your Bluemix account to be extended.