almost 8 years ago
IBM has curated an extensive list of datasets for you to explore during the challenge, but here are few more:
- Data.Gov has over 25 traffic light related datasets.
- The USDA has nutritional data on food, dietary supplements, and more.
- The Union Army Data portal has data on Civil War veterans, including records of military service, pensions, medical reports, and censuses.
- Both Vancouver and British Columbia have extensive open data portals.
- The World Bank has data sets about global economic, health, and financial development.
Looking for a teammate?
If you haven't already, check out the Participants tab. There are hundreds of hackers looking for partners. Reach out and start a conversation!
IBM is hosting several meetups throughout the challenge. We'll have more information for you after Thanksgiving.