over 8 years ago
New datasets, teammates, and more!
IBM has curated an extensive list of datasets for you to explore during the challenge, but here are few more:
- Data.Gov has over 25 traffic light related datasets.
- The USDA has nutritional data on food, dietary supplements, and more.
- The Union Army Data portal has data on Civil War veterans, including records of military service, pensions, medical reports, and censuses.
- Both Vancouver and British Columbia have extensive open data portals.
- The World Bank has data sets about global economic, health, and financial development.
And if you haven't signed up for IBM Bluemix yet, get started now.
Looking for a teammate?
If you haven't already, check out the Participants tab. There are hundreds of hackers looking for partners. Reach out and start a conversation!
IBM is hosting several meetups throughout the challenge. We'll have more information for you after Thanksgiving.
We’re here to help. If you have any questions about the challenge, post on the discussion forum or email email@example.com and we’ll respond as soon as we can.